University of Houston-Downtown
Since opening its doors in 1974, UHD has grown in mission and service, and now offers baccalaureate degrees in 43 areas and four master's degree programs. Enrollment has surpassed 12,000 students who attend classes in four Colleges: Business, Humanities and Social Sciences, Public Service and Sciences and Technology.
Supply Chain Management
The University of Houston-Downtown offers the only AACSB accredited Supply Chain Management major in Texas. The program is frequently updated in consultation with the National Association of Purchasing Management-Houston and the local chapter of the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing.
Supply Chain Curriculum Highlights:
• Management Information Systems (Intro. to SAP)
• Management Sciences for Business Operations
• Negotiating Skills and Techniques
• Purchasing Management
• Materials Management and Inventory Planning
• Logistics Management and Principles of Break Bulk Shipping
• Total Quality Management
• Management of Supply Chain Contracts
• Supply Chain Management and Analysis
Follow Jimmy Alyea (James L. Alyea):